Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dont See This Movie


I like Indiana Jones. In fact, in highschool I wanted to be an archaeologist after growing up on Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom and the Last Crusade. We finally got around to seeing The Crystal Skull. How bad was this movie? I mean really, this has to be embarrassing to Harrison Ford, Stephen Spielberg and George Lucas. The story line was lame. The action scenes and special effects were horrible. Luckily we only paid $2.50 to see it. In Highschool $2.50 bought you a nasty hot lunch and a chipwich. Compared to this movie, it was money well spent.

1 comment:

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Oh, I am sad you hated it so much...I still love Indie. The plot was lame, but I liked even still. I am so happy when Hollywood puts out clean stuff...I just love that...so I was happy that I didn't pay $8 to see hollywood bodies and political opinions...

anywho, I am glad you two got a chance to get away and have a date though...