Saturday, January 5, 2008

This Road

Here is the newest video from rock star producer Curt Chadwick. All is well in Andrewland. The little man is growing like the proverbial weed. Life is pretty much eat, poop and sleep, and in that order. Sometimes he likes to throw in an extended period of crying. Yes i know I asked for this. Sometimes he cries so hard he doesnt even make a sound! In other news the polls closed and it looks like most people think Drew has a good mix of his mummy and daddy. I suppose that is the safe answer, thanks to everyone who voted! Enjoy the movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curt, Mandy and Andrew-
Yes, may this road that we travel be on the "straight and narrow" as Jesus teaches and Jars of Clay sings!

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
-Jesus (Matthew 7:13-14)

Thank you for helping me to stay on the "straight and narrow" road!

I love you guys,
-AJT

The Sappingtons said...

You are turning into one awesome rock and roll producer! Although, I wouldn't classify this as a rock and roll song :) I am honored that Jadyn and I made it into your rock video. We truly are blessed to have you guys in our lives :)

The Sapps